Thursday, May 21, 2015

May: Seen Around Here

We've has a ton of rain the past few weeks. I wish that I could say it helped my tulips to grow this year, but I'm pretty sure they were all eaten by a vole last winter and will not be returning. 
I came downstairs one morning after taking a quick shower, and I found this very happy chair in our kitchen. Artistic message my almost two-year-old was trying to convey: If you sit in this chair you will have a happy bum???
A few weeks ago we were spending time with one of my sisters and were working on a craft that was not child friendly. My sister within seconds came up with a kid friendly craft for my four-year-old, a non-messy version of prayer rocks. What's better than one prayer rock? Five! I had forgotten all about them until I went to wash her sheets two weeks later. With that many rocks under her pillow she will most definitely be praying.
It is fun to see the different outfits my daughter's "American Girl" (Target Brand) dolls are decked out in each morning. She loves her dolls very much!
I also love finding new works of art, like this curtain chandelier.
And this countdown calendar for her birthday that she made all by herself.
This girl has always been quite a character, but lately she is becoming even more of one. She thought it would be fun to watch the rain yesterday with a towel on her head, in case rain started coming inside the house?...Which is not so crazy because we are indeed having a little bit of a water issue with all of the rain. 
She has the best facial expressions. Left is her "I want something smile." Right is the face she makes when giving a kiss.
A little bit of rain watching.
Taking pictures of the rain. And pictures of her Barbie. 
This month we've had some really good hair days...and some pretty scary hair days.

No comments:

Post a Comment